Keen as Mustard Marketing is in the market for an enthusiastic and fun full time Public Relations Intern to support the team with all manner of communications projects, including interpreting data and helping write the sonnets that will rock national media, research and marketing publications. We need someone who can start immediately and who can work from our offices in Clapham, South London. The internship is for the next three months. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate (preferably in an arts subject) or Masters student (possibly in a related field) who wants to learn about B2B PR.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting and managing public perception/reputation of our and our clients’ brands
• Assisting in the planning, developing and implementation of PR strategies
• Liaising with colleagues, clients and spokespeople
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
• Researching, writing, editing and distributing press material to targeted media
• Blogging, tweeting, updating web news and ensuring the maximum impact for Mustard and our clients’ social media activities
• Collating and analysing on and offline media coverage
• Assisting in writing, proofing and editing our own Mustard content for offline and online media
• Researching and pitching to events and getting speaking opportunities for our clients
A little bit about us…
Founded in 2006 Mustard is a specialist integrated marketing agency with an enviable reputation. Based in London, SW4, we work across a range of projects for agencies and clients within the technology and market research industry.
A little bit about you…
A confident and friendly person by nature, we need someone with demonstrable/proven writing ability who is knowledgeable and engaged with social media, and fascinated by the marketing and the media generally. You need to fit in well with our dynamic culture, work hard and play hard, and be willing to work in a fast changing environment.
You will love developing creative solutions, be completely computer literate, have a thirst for knowledge and a “what if?” attitude. Experience is not necessary but a can-do Mustard-y attitude is! Knowledge of new technologies and the Market Research Industry is a bonus but can be learned on the job.
If you think you’ve got what it takes then get in touch:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Santiago Dominguez – email@example.com or call 020 7622 0355 for more information.
This is an internship and you will get brilliant experience – but we know how expensive it is to live in London so will pay your expenses within reason and on discussion with suitable candidates.