1. Lucy Davison’s first blog for Quirks. It covered the importance of branding in research, emphasising that a strong brand is an asset that researchers should exploit much more than they do at the moment. You can read it here.
2. We took our Communicating Insights workshop to Dubai, Milan and Valencia for ESOMAR.
3. We moved from Elephant and Castle to Clapham Common, you can now find us just beyond Cock Pond, in Wingate Square.
4. We recruited a new team member.
5. We dined with Research-Live and were greeted with a spectacular view. (Though there were no testicles on the menu this time).
6. We met Simon’s newest family member, Toby in June when we scooted up to Yorkshire for some Northern culture.
7.We discovered Clapham’s best restaurant, The Dairy. (And before anyone else, of course)
8. We joined our friends from the MRS and Research Now on a roof top for the MRS’s Summer Party. The photo booth caught some of us off guard.
9. We blogged from the ESOMAR congress in Istanbul for RW Connect. You can read Lucy’s posts here, here and here.
10. We got certified as market and social researchers.
11. We launched our new website!
12. We got on stage and presented the award for Best Innovation at the MRS Awards.
So all in all, we’ve had a great year. And here’s to an even better one in 2014. Happy Christmas and we’ll see you in January.